Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bacon-Stuffed Pancakes

I will admit it, I am a Pinterest addict.

I actually do some of the things I find there, and keep thinking I'll do a lot more when I retire someday.  Recently, I pinned bacon-stuffed pancakes.  It's Spring Break, so I decided I had time to do some interesting cooking.  Mine are not as pretty as the Pinterest ones, but they taste great!

Start by cooking a pound or so of bacon, and mixing up some pancake batter.


I first tried laying the bacon in the skillet, and covering it with batter.  That didn't work as well as putting batter in first and then the bacon.  After that's done just cover the bacon with a little more batter.
It's nice to have heated syrup.
Final product.  My husband ate 4!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!