Friday, August 7, 2009

Volvo

I want a Volvo.

Now, in case you're wondering, I'm not a car person. I am currently driving a Buick that I've had for about 10 years. It has over 185,000 miles on it. It still looks fine, and is very comfortable. I'm hoping it lasts for 3 more years. But, I've wanted a Volvo for a long time. The problem is that I want an old, square, red Volvo. My sister calls it my hippie car.

My nephew works for a Volvo dealer. When I asked him to hook me up, he said that he couldn't possibly let me drive that kind of car! I guess what was really, really cool to my generation is not cool to his at all. However, not ever having been very cool in the first place, I still want my square, red Volvo.

What I really wish is that Volvo would re-introduce the old model...sort of like Volkswagon did the Bug. Anyone out there have any pull with Volvo?

1 comment:

  1. Your nephew won't let me have my dream car either. You are totally fun enough to pull off a red square volvo. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!