Friday, July 3, 2009

There's Water In The Pool!

Well, today is July 2, almost exactly two months after I wrote this: Lazy Summer Days, and now, the pool is ready for a swim! It's just in time because we planned a 4th of July party this Saturday for family. I'm really pleased with every phase of the work. Because we live on a fairly large piece of land, and it's raw hill-country, there is still a lot of work to do to make things look like the picture in my head. But, now we can cool off after the work!

You know, there's always those "over-the-budget" costs that come along when you do any type of remodeling work. Well, here's one we didn't think of...because we are in a drought, we have to buy water, 12,000 gallons to be exact! All of a sudden I'm feeling sort of politically incorrect about having a pool. I'm sure I'll get over it soon......

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. recreational kayak

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!