Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Back...

.......with a new pink computer and a new pink camera!  I was going to take a picture of the camera until I thought that through....hmmm.  But, here's my computer, inspired by my daughter who got her's quite awhile ago.

I've been busy.  I'm not sure doing what except working.  I think I just needed a blogging break after Christmas, and my camera was broken.  And, okay, over the holidays my granddaughter (her fault of course) got me addicted to Farmville.

This weekend I will be giving my boss a "Grandmother Tea".  She's going to be a grandmother for the first time, so I thought I would have a little party for her.  It will just be a few ladies from school, but I hope to make it a very special time for her.  She's one of the finest people I've ever known and I really appreciate her and want to honor her.

I'll be blogging the tea, so come for a visit.

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Like your new pink laptop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great computer!! My cell phone is pink and all the kids say I have a Barbie phone, lol. Welcome back :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back. Your laptop is way shinier than mine is now. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!